REACH Ethnic Minority Dementia Friendly Group (EM DFG)
2018-10-09 10.00am - 12.00pm
REACH Ethnic Minority Dementia Friendly Group (EM DFG) offers an opportunity for those who have mild dementia to come and meet others from their communities who may also have dementia. This group offers a chance to have a coffee and chat and enjoy fun activities.
The group is supported by trained Dementia Support Workers from both genders from diverse Ethnic Minority Communities who understand the clients’ cultural sensitivities & able to communicate in specific languages.
This group meets once every fortnight from 10am till 12pm. Dates are as follows, if interested in attending the group, please email Amy@reachhealth.org.uk or call Amy on 0141 423 0522 – this is not a drop in service and we have a limited space available.
- Start Date :-2018-10-09
- Start Time :- 10.00am - 12.00pm
- Location :- Govanhill Neighbourhood Centre 6 - 8 Daisy Street Glasgow G42 8JL
- Organized By :- REACH Community Health Project
- Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone :- 0141 423 7095
- Website :-http://www.reachhealth.org.uk/project/Ethnic-Minority-Dementia-Project